Accor and Qantas launched a frequent flier partnership in late 2021 (read more here) that is similar to one with Air France – KLM.
Accor ALL has now launched an offer for 200 bonus points for members who link their accounts with Qantas and stay once by June 30, 2022.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
You don’t need to activate the conversion of ALL points to Qantas, but instead, link the accounts for this partnership that allows earning both ALL and Qantas points for stays and flights.
You must register for this offer, book the eligible stay May 16 – 31, and stay by June 30, 2022.
The eligible stay must take place in Australia, Cambodia, China incl. Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR, Fiji, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
Accor & Qantas Partnership Launch:
Accor ALL & Qantas Frequent Flyer Partnership Launch
Easy 200 bonus ALL points for those who haven’t linked their Accor & Qantas accounts and will have a stay in the eligible countries by June 30.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of 200 Reward points when linking their ALL and Qantas Frequent Flyer membership accounts, and by staying at any hotel participating in the ALL loyalty programme in Australia, Cambodia, China incl. Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR, Fiji, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. For hotels not participating in the programme, visit HERE.
You must be a member of Qantas Frequent Flyer and ALL – Accor Live Limitless to link your accounts and earn rewards. Rewards and benefits are subject to membership status and eligibility, see terms and conditions of membership.
1. To benefit from this offer, members of ALL must:
a) have linked their ALL and Qantas Frequent Flyer accounts between 16 May 2022 and 31 May 2022 (11:59 p.m. Central European Time) on the website HERE, and;
b) have booked between 16 May 2022 and 31 May 2022 for an eligible stay in one of the participating hotels (11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET)) between 16 May 2022 and 30 June 2022.
2. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
3. The offer can only be used one (1) time per member during its validity period.
4. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one (1) or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
5. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor direct channels (all.accor.com, the Accor All mobile app, and ALL call centres) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the ALL booking office for the following brands; SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, Movenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
6. Members must provide their ALL Loyalty card number when making the reservation and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
7. On completion of an eligible stay Reward points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
a) usual Status and Reward points – earned had the member not subscribed to the offer, will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction dependent on their membership status and hotel brand stayed at; and
b) 200 Reward points – earned by subscribing to the ALL and Qantas partnership will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction within 6 weeks of the member checking out.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
9. Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
10. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. Accor participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
13. Please specify the reference ‘Qantas 200 Bonus Linking Incentive’ in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.