Accor offers bonus points for stays at select new and renovated hotels every few months and has just released a new list of properties where this offer is available.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn quadruple points for stays at the following hotels between November 9 – February 19, 2023, if booked by January 8 after registering for this offer.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Calculating Number of Points Earned (read more here):
The number of base points you earn depends on the Accor brand you stay with. Only the base points are quadrupled under this offer. This means you earn 20% of the room rate back in points at Accor’s full-service brands.
United Arab Emirates
Burton Upon Trent
There are quite a few ibis Budget hotels in the UK that have become Accor ALL participating and where ALL members can earn quadruple points. However, you must remember that the points earned at this brand are usually minimal (1%).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL terms and conditions apply to the Reward Points x4 New Hotels offer and you must be a ALL member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 09/11/2022, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 08/01/2023) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by 4 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL general conditions of use and based on Classic status. On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the ALL member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by 4 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a ALL member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X4
This offer can be used only 1 per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 09/11/2022 to 19/02/2023 in one of the participating hotels (Mercure Sydney Martin Place, The Porter House hotel Sydney, ibis Styles Hobart, The Adnate Perth – Art Series, Peppers Seaport Launceston, Novotel Devonport, ibis Styles Graz, ibis Brussels Groot-Bijgaarden, ibis Brugge Centrum, Novotel Brugge Centrum, ibis budget Gent Centrum Dampoort, Ibis Arujá, Grand Mercure Huizhou Huiyang, Pullman Shenzhen, Too Hotel Paris – Mgallery, Le 1932 Hotel & Spa Cap d’Antibes – Mgallery, Novotel Muenster City, ibis Styles Muenchen Perlach, Minaro Hotel Tokaj – Mgallery, Mercure Nairobi Upper Hill, Fairmont Tazi Palace Tangier, Mantis St Helena, Swissotel Living Jeddah, Hotel Naru Seoul – Mgallery Ambassador, ibis Styles Ambassador Incheon Airport, Mercure Benidorm, Sofitel Barcelona Skipper, Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong – Mgallery, Ibis Styles Bangkok Silom, Rixos Marina Abu Dhabi, Mercure Dumfries Cargenholm House, ibis budget Newport, ibis budget Peterhead Aberdeenshire, ibis budget Bromsgrove, ibis budget Burton Upon Trent Center, ibis budget Dundee Camperdown, ibis budget Glasgow Cumbernauld, ibis budget London Bromley Town Centre, ibis budget Portishead Marina, Mercure Tashkent, Mövenpick Resort Phan Thiet), and booked between 09/11/2022, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 08/01/2023. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Reward Points x4 New Hotels offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated. In other words, a ALL member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the ALL mobile apps, the Accor call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
12. Please specify the reference 006126 in all your communications with ALL call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
13. Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.