Accor ALL Double & Triple Points In Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Israel, Malta & France September 9 – October 31, 2022 (Book By September 30)
Accor has launched a new promotion for stays in Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Israel, Malta & France between September 9 – October 31, 2022.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn double points for stays of two or three nights and triple points for stays of four or longer booked after registering for this offer and by September 30.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that this offer is valid for stays in France, Andorra, French Guiana, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, Reunion, Saint-Martin, and Spain.
You can earn double or triple bonus points for up to TWO STAYS during the offer period.
How to calculate the number of points that you earn?
Understanding Number Of ALL Points You Earn At Various Accor Brands
Accor often excludes hotels in France from its bonus offers, but they are included in this promotion. An excellent opportunity to earn double and triple points for your early fall stays in Europe.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The terms and conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program apply to the “Extend your summer” offer and you must be an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member to benefit from it.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program must register for the offer ( between 09/05/2022 and 09/30/2022 11:59 p.m. Paris time ( UTC+1)) by clicking on the “Register” button above and then following the instructions. Only reservations made after registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, regardless of their status, to multiply their earnings byReward points by 2 for a minimum stay of 2 nights and by 3 for a minimum stay of 4 nights in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program.
The basis for earning points is the value of the points credited to the member by the hotel, at the end of an eligible stay, in application of the general conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program and on the basis of Classic status.
At the end of the stay, points are credited in two stages:
1/ points are credited corresponding to the value of the points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have received if they had not benefited from the offer ;
2/ credit of additional Reward points granted as part of the offer, corresponding to the delta of Reward points remaining to be credited compared to those that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member has already received in order to obtain at the end of the two credits a total Reward point gain multiplied by 2 for a minimum stay of 2 nights and by 3 for a minimum stay of 4 nights.
For example, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member who has earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward Points for an eligible stay will also receive:
250 additional Reward points for an offer multiplying the points X2
500 additional Reward points for an offer multiplying the X3 points
750 additional Reward points for an offer that multiplies the X4 points
This offer can only be used twice per member during the period of validity: the first stay booked and made after registration for the offer is eligible for Reward points credit according to the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for any stay of a member from 09/12/2022 until 10/31/2022 in one of the participating hotels in France, Andorra, French Guiana, Greece, Israel, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Portugal, Reunion, Saint-Martin, and Spain and booked between 05/09/2022 and 30/09/2022 23:59 Paris time (UTC+1).
5. The stay must be at least 2 nights .
6. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as a single stay. This unique stay will only be eligible once for the “Extend your summer” offer .
7. Under this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted for one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken into account and the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn points and eligible nights for the room that he frees up first.
8. To be eligible for the offer, your reservation must be made via Accor distribution channels (Accor websites, Accor All mobile applications, ALL reservation centre, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected with the Accor reservation centre. You will therefore not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a reseller, a tour operator or a third party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must provide your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception when checking in.
10. Reward ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end date of the hotel stay.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional advantages and does not apply to groups.
If your stay fulfills the conditions of several offers, only the Reward points of the most generous offer (that is to say allowing you to earn the most Reward points) will be credited to you.
Stays with onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for the reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Accor and/or the participating hotels and/or the partners of the offer decline all responsibility in the event of non-performance of the services or impossibility of benefiting from the offer in connection with an external and irresistible event rendering performance by Accor and/or by participating hotels and/or partners of the impossible or excessively onerous offer. No compensation will be due to customers or members and any benefits provided by the offer (Point Reward in particular) will not be due if the offer cannot be honored in these circumstances.
14. In all your communications with ALL call centers or customer services related to this offer, please specify the following reference: 015180 .