Accor has launched a new bonus points opportunity for stays at select European countries between February 21 and April 10, 2022.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members must register and book February 21 – March 31. Members earn 500 bonus points for stays of two nights or longer (maximum twice).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that the stay must be a minimum of two nights. You can earn the bonus maximum of two times.
- Saint Martin
- French Guiana
This is a nice small bonus opportunity for members who plan to stay in any participating country this winter/spring.
The bonus works best for cheap stays at brands that won’t earn many points (set amount). Not much for those that have expensive stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The general terms and conditions of ALL – Accor Live Limitless apply to the “Free to travel” offer and it is necessary to be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless in order to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program members must sign up for it between 02/21/2022 and 03/21/2022 at 23:59 Paris time (UTC). +1). They will need to click the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions. This bonus point offer is only valid for bookings made after registering via the connect button.
3. This offer allows ALL – Accor Live Limitless members, whatever their status, to obtain an extra 500 Reward points for a stay at one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program.
These extra Reward points are added to the Reward and Status points obtained by the member for an eligible stay, in accordance with the general conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
Offer only valid 2 time(s) for each member during its validity period. The first stay booked and made after registering for the offer is eligible for the extra Reward points established in the conditions of the offer.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members from 02/21/22 to 04/10/2022at one of the participating hotels in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Monaco, Andorra, Saint Martin, French Guiana, Greece, Malta, Israel, Reunion and booked between 02/21/2022 and 03/21/2022 23: 59 Paris time (UTC+1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of 2 night(s).
6. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, regardless of the number of rooms in the reservation. A reservation made by a member for multiple rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay. The first departure date is taken as a reference and the Reward and Status points are calculated and charged to the member’s account. In other words, an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member will earn points and eligible nights for the first room vacated.
7. In order to be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through Accor distribution channels (Accor websites, Accor ALL mobile applications, ALL reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using an automatically connected GDS to the Accor reservation center. Therefore, you will not be able to take advantage of this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, tour operator or third party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
8. You must indicate your ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception upon check-in.
9. Reward ALL – Accor Live Limitless points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the hotel stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Reward points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn the most Reward points.
11. Stays fully or partially paid for with Reward points will not be eligible for this offer.
12. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
Accor and/or the participating hotels and/or the collaborators of the offer decline all responsibility in the event of non-compliance with the services or inability to take advantage of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that prevents the execution of said offer by Accor. and/or participating hotels and/or collaborators, or that makes it excessively expensive. If the offer cannot be fulfilled under such circumstances, no compensation or benefits provided by the offer (Reward points in particular) will be due to customers or partners.
13. In all your communications with customer service, you must indicate the following reference number: 014630 .