Accor has launched a new bonus opportunity for its ALL Meeting Planner program participants.
Accor ALL Meeting Planner members are eligible for double points for meetings and events held and fully paid between April 1 – December 31, 2022, and booked April 1 – September 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Accor ALL Meeting Planners usually earn 1 point per 2 euros, which is doubled to 2 points per 2 euros for the duration of the promotion.
One Accor ALL points is worth 2 euro cents. The meeting planner would get a 2% kickback in the form of ALL points for meetings and events organized during the promotional period.
Most hotel loyalty programs have separate tracks for Meeting Planners to drive bookings from them for often costly meetings and events they organize.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the “Double Points Meeting Planner” offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for ALL members organizing eligible business and social events.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the offer by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions. Booking period from April 1st, 2022 to September 30th, 2022 and event held and fully paid from April 1st, 2022 to December 31st, 2022.
3. This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Rewards points they earn by 2 when organizing and paying for an eligible business or social event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner program, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Reward points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Reward points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Reward points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.
4. This offer is valid for any event booked from April 1st, 2022 to September 30th, 2022, and held and fully paid for by a member from April 1st, 2022 to December 31st, 2022, inclusive at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner program. Full program terms and conditions are available here: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/earn/meetingplanner/index.en.shtml
5. This offer is valid for eligible business and social events held in one of the participating hotels in North America only.
6. The event must last at least one day.
7. For the purposes of this offer, an event is any booking of a meeting room (with at least 8 attendees), food expenses connected to the booking, and group accommodation (of at least 8 rooms). Bookings made by a single member that include more than one (1) meeting room will count as just one (1) event.
8. The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
9. The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within a month after the event has been paid for.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
11. Events that are paid for partially or fully with Reward points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability and can be terminated at any time without warning. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
13. When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 014809
14. The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to eligible business and social events organized at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands: Faena, Banyan Tree, Raffles, Fairmont, Swissôtel, SLS, SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, 21c Museum Hotel, Angsana, Novotel, Mantra, Mantis, Mama Shelter, Redbury, ibis, or ibis Styles.