Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their midweek 2nd level business class excursion non-refundable fares for round trip travel departing from Madrid (MAD), Spain to Boston (BOS), United States.
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
fare: Delta (DL) ZS1VTBJB MAD to BOS
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: no travel end date.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: no sales end date.
- Booking class: Z
- Price: from 1,445€ (1,384€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted TUE through THU; inbound permitted MON through WED.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 120 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 6 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Delta: