Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to ITA Airways (former Alitalia) and their business class excursion non-refundable fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK), United States to Cairo (CAI), Egypt.
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
Flight Review: Alitalia Business Class A330-200 [AZ602 FCO-JFK]
fare: ITA (AZ) INML02D6 NYC to CAI
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/after 21AUG 21.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: tickets must be issued on/before 31MAR 22.
- Booking class: I
- Price: from $1,518 ($1,056 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: -/-
- Minimum stay: 3 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay: 12 months
- Stopovers: not permitted.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted in case of no-show; charge $450 for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 resource center: access here.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on BravoFly: