Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP and their business class excursion fares for round trip travel departing from Rome (FCO), Italy to New York (EWR), United States with free stopovers permitted in Portugal.
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
fare: TAP AIR PORTUGAL (TP) JITEXITD ROM to NYC
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/after 10FEB 22 and on/before 30SEP 22.
BLACKOUT DATES: travel is not permitted 08APR 22 through 25APR 22 or 15JUL 22 through 31AUG 22.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: tickets must be issued on/after 10FEB 22 and on/before 14FEB 22.
- Booking class: J
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: -/-
- Price: from 911€ (384€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Minimum stay: 5 days or until the first Saturday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted.
- Cancellations: charge 200€ for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Rumbo from 911€: