Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class restricted round trip fares between Singapore (SIN) and Rome (FCO), Italy, with possible stopovers in Doha (DOH), Qatar.
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
fare: QATAR AIRWAYS (QR) PJSGP1ZX SIN to ROM
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: no travel end date.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: tickets must be issued on/before 28FEB 22.
- Booking class: P.
- Price: from $1,628 ($1,460 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted MON through THU; inbound permitted TUE through THU.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 2 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: -/-
- Maximum stay: 6 months.
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted in DOH.
- Cancellations: charge $450 for cancel; charge $1,000 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $250 for reissue; charge $350 for no-show.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Qatar Airways: