Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their basic season premium economy excursion fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK/EWR), United States to Bali (DPS), Indonesia, with possible overnights or stopovers in Singapore (SIN).
Remember to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-related questions or discoveries!
fare: SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SQ) R25USREM NYC to DPS
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: permitted 01JAN through 23MAY or 15AUG through 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/after 29JAN 20.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: Tickets must be issued on/after 29JAN 20.
- Booking class: R
- Price: from $1,225 ($1,126 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: ticketing must be completed at least 90 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: -/-
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in each direction in SIN at $50 each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $100 for reissue/revalidation.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines: