Hilton has extended an offer to drive Honors sign-ups for its guest loyalty program through March 31, 2022. The offer was supposed to expire on December 31.
New members will earn 2,000 bonus points for their first and 5,000 for the second stay if consumed within six months of joining Honors.
You can access this offer on Hilton’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Stay 1: 2,000 bonus points.
- Stay 2: 3,000 bonus points (5,000 cumulative bonus)
+ all other global or targeted bonus offers during the stay. These stay bonuses have traditionally posted for award stays too.
Very few programs offer new members bonus points, although Marriott Bonvoy throws in some points too.
Remember to take advantage of all other Hilton Honors bonus points opportunities that we cover if you are joining now as a member.
Terms and conditions of this offer:
1. What is the name of this Hilton Honors™ offer?
2. What is the Promotion Period for the Hilton Honors “Welcome Bonus” offer?
Valid stays booked within six months (“Promotion Period”) of joining Hilton Honors. Customer must join Hilton Honors on or after Jan 1st, 2020 and prior to or on March 31st, 2022.
3. What is the offer?
Eligible Hilton Honors™ participants will earn up to 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. The first eligible stay within the Promotional Period will earn 2,000 Bonus Points. The second stay within the Promotional Period will earn 3,000 Bonus Points. If a guest completes just (1) eligible stay, they will receive 2,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points. Any stays with a checkout date after the Promotional Period end date will not count toward earning Bonus Points.
4. How long is the Promotional period?
Six months after joining Hilton Honors.
5. What is an eligible stay?
An eligible stay is defined in the Hilton Honors Terms & Conditions under Accrual of Points number 3.
6. Do I have to register for this promotion?
No. All customers that join Hilton Honors on or after Jan 1st, 2020 and prior to or on March 31st, 2022 will automatically be eligible for this offer.
7. I am not a Hilton Honors member; can I participate in this promotion?
No, but you can join the Hilton Honors program for free at HiltonHonors.com/join.
8. What are the Terms and Conditions of the promotion?
To make sure everyone has the most up-to-date Terms and Conditions, we have posted them on the offer landing page: hilton.com/welcomebonus
9. Which Hilton Honors brands are participating in the promotion?
All Hilton brands are participating in the promotion.
10. If I already have a reservation, is it eligible for the promotion?
Yes, as long as you join Hilton Honors prior to check-out and the reservation is for an eligible stay. Regardless of when a reservation was booked, any Hilton Honors members with nights within the Promotion Period will receive the promotion offer.
11. If I booked with an Online Travel Agency and then join Hilton Honors during my stay, am I eligible for the offer?
No. This offer is only valid for eligible stays booked directly with Hilton through Hilton-approved booking channels.
12. If I join Hilton Honors before January 1st, 2020, will I be eligible for this offer?
No, this offer is only valid for customers enrolling in Hilton Honors on or after Jan 1st, 2020 and prior to or on March 31st, 2022.
13. When will the Bonus Points post to my Hilton Honors account?
Please allow 6-8 weeks from the completion of your stay for the Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
14. Can I register for other promotions if I register for this promotion?
Yes, unless stated otherwise in the Terms and Conditions of other select promotions, a member can register for multiple promotions.
15. Whom may I contact if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about the “Welcome Bonus” promotion, please feel free to contact us at 800-548-8690. Outside the United States and Canada, please dial + 800 44 45 86 67