Pan Pacific has now launched its Singles Day Sale (11.11), valid for stays through September 30, 2023.
The base discount is 20%, and GHA Discovery members get an additional 20% off, bringing the total discount to 40%. The offer is valid for bookings until November 11.
You can access this offer on Pan Pacific’s website here.
Note that there is a minimum stay requirement of two nights.
Remember that Pan Pacific hotels are participating in Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) Discovery. You earn Discovery Dollars (D$) for stays at participating hotels and also receive elite-level benefits.
Not all Pan Pacific hotels are participating, as the one I stayed at most recently (Pan Pacific Jakarta) is not on the list above.
If the discount really is 40% off, this is a good sale.
Terms and conditions of this offer:
- Valid for bookings from 8 November until 11 November 2022, for stays until 30 September 2023.
- A minimum two-night stay is required.
- Subject to availability and black-out dates may apply.
- Full prepayment at time of booking, non-refundable for any cancellations or amendment of stay.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Prevailing taxes and service charges apply.
- Serviced Suites in Singapore do not offer breakfast and housekeeping on Sundays and public holidays.
- Complimentary accommodation for up to 2 children under 12 years is based on existing bedding only. Extra bed are on request and maybe subject to applicable charges (varies by property).
- Access to hotel’s facilities, delivery of services and normal operations are subject to local government restrictions.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and non-English language versions, the English language version shall prevail.