TAP has launched a new offer to get its frequent flier program members to book new travel July 14 – 31.
Miles&Go members earn double elite qualifying miles on flights taken through September 30, 2022, if booked during the promo period.
You can access this offer on TAP’s website here.
The number of miles you earn is dependent on the FARE BAND. The lowest economy fares won’t earn any miles.
TAP has had great difficulties as of late and even before when most other airlines had their operations running smoothly.
This offers perhaps can make sense for Miles&Go members that plan to fly with the airline before the fall but haven’t purchased their tickets yet.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Campaign period: tickets issued between 14 and 31 July 2022 for journeys between 14 July and 30 September 2022, Lisbon time for flights operated by TAP;
- Offer valid only for commercial tickets and TAP routes. MilesOnly and Miles&Cash tickets are excluded;
- The number of Status Miles is calculated according to the fare, not including, for example, additional miles attributed due to status;
- To obtain twice as many Status Miles on the flight, the ticket must be purchased between 14 July and 31 July 2022, and the flight must be taken between 14 July and 30 September 2022;
- Miles Customers travelling with Brand TAP Discount do not earn any miles;
- Extra Status Miles will be credited to the TAP Miles&Go account within 10 working days after the flight’s miles are credited.