United Airlines has brought back its offer for bonusing hotel points to miles conversions that it tends to run once or twice a year.
You can get a 30% bonus from United when converting hotel points to miles September 1 – 30, 2022. However, there is a registration requirement, and the bonus is capped at 25,000 miles.
You can access this offer on United’s website here.
Accor Live Limitless
- Convert points into miles: Members of ALL may convert their Rewards Points into miles at a ratio of 2,000 Rewards Points to 1,000 miles.
- Convert points into miles: Choice Privileges® members may convert points into award miles at a ratio of 5,000 points to 1,000 miles.
- Convert points into miles: Hilton Honors members may convert points into miles at a ratio of 10,000 points to 1,000 award miles.
IHG One Rewards
- Convert points into miles: IHG® Rewards Club members may convert IHG Rewards Club points into miles at a ratio of five points to one mile (10,000 points to 2,000 miles).
- Convert points into miles: MileagePlus members can convert Marriott Bonvoy points into MileagePlus miles at a 3 to 1.1 ratio (3,000 – 240,000 points per member per day) — that includes a 10% mileage bonus, compared to other airline loyalty transfer programs. Limits apply. See Terms & Conditions.
Radisson Rewards Americas
- Convert points into miles: Radisson Rewards Americas members can convert points into miles as follows:
- 2,000 points into 200 miles
- 50,000 points into 5,000 miles
- 100,000 points into 10,000 miles
- Convert points into miles: Shangri-La Circle members can convert a minimum of 2,500 Shangri-La Circle award points into MileagePlus award miles at a ratio of one point to one mile.
World of Hyatt
- Convert points into miles: World of Hyatt members may convert World of Hyatt points into miles at a ratio of 2.5 points to one mile. Plus, receive a 5,000-mile bonus when you convert 50,000 points into 20,000 miles.
- Convert points into miles: Wyndham Rewards® members can convert Wyndham Rewards points into miles as follows:
- 6,000 points into 1,200 miles
- 16,000 points into 3,200 miles
- 30,000 points into 6,000 miles
Conversion of points to miles is possible with the programs mentioned above.
I would probably only consider converting from Marriott Bonvoy with their United-specific, and usual 60,000 points to miles offer that should yield roughly 35,000 miles..
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
To qualify for this offer, members must register for the promotion between September 1, 2022 and 11:59pm EST on September 30, 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
A member must earn award miles as a result of one or more points to miles conversion transactions from any combination of MileagePlus hotel partner programs that offer a points to miles transfer program that are conducted during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Activity”) in order to qualify for MileagePlus Hotel Points-to-Miles bonus miles (“Bonus Miles”). Qualifying Activity must be completed by 11:59pm EST on September 30, 2022.
Posting of Promotional Miles:
At the conclusion of the promotion, all miles earned by each member from Qualifying Activity will be multiplied by 30% to determine the eligible bonus up to a maximum of 25,000 bonus miles. Bonus miles will be credited into the member’s account on or before January 31, 2023. The maximum bonus miles that can be earned by a member under this promotion is 25,000. MileagePlus will not be responsible for technical problems with partner miles postings, or failures or delays in miles postings by hotel partners, that would render any points to miles converted as ineligible under this promotion.
This offer is not combinable with other MileagePlus offers. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”), which are expressly incorporated herein. Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important, and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to www.united.com.