Air Canada has launched a new offer for Chase Aeroplan cardholders that can get a 10% conversion bonus when transferring Ultimate Rewards points.
There is a minimum conversion of 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points from an eligible Chase card and a calendar year maximum of 25,000 bonus miles.
You can access Air Canada here.
Information from Air Canada:
- If a Chase Aeroplan credit cardmember transfers 50,000 or more Chase Ultimate Rewards points in one transaction from an eligible* Chase credit card to Aeroplan, they will receive a 10% bonus. Maximum of 25,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Please note, the 10% point bonus will post separately. In most cases the 10% bonus points will post within 72 hours of the original transfer, but in some cases, it may take up to seven days for the bonus points to post to the cardmember’s Aeroplan account.
- The bonus is not cumulative, meaning if you were to transfer 30,000 points and then later transfer 20,000 points, the 10% bonus will not apply.
- Offer is available until December 31, 2023.
- Chase Aeroplan cardmember transfers 70,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points into 70,000 Aeroplan points. An additional 7,000 bonus Aeroplan points will be posted to the cardmember’s Aeroplan account separately.
Chase cards eligible include:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred®, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, J.P. Morgan Reserve®, Ink Plus®, Ink Business Preferred®, Ink Business Premier℠, Chase Corporate Flex
Something to consider if you have Ultimate Rewards points and an Aeroplan Chase credit card. Can make those conversions from Ultimate Rewards more palatable to Air Canada.