Finnair Plus is turning 30 and has launched an offer to celebrate this occasion.
Finnair Plus members earn TRIPLE award and tier miles on all Finnair marketed, and Finnair/Norra operated flights through December 31, 2022, if you book May 3 – 10.
You can access this offer on Finnair’s website here.
Finnair Plus Award & Tier Points Earned:
You earn Finnair Plus award and tier points based on the ticket type and whether you are flying within Finland and Northern Europe, the rest of Europe and the Middle East, or long-haul to North America and Asia.
The award and tier points on the table above are TRIPLED if you book within the promotional period and fly through the end of 2022.
Business Class “classic” return ticket from Europe (outside Finland and Northern Europe) to North America would earn 6X(4,000 + 16,000) 120,000 award and tier points.
Finnair Plus Tier Requirements:
It is a fantastic promotion for those planning to fly Finnair long-haul through the end of 2022 who have not yet booked their tickets and can do it during the booking window of May 3 – 10.
You are very close to earning Finnair Plus Platinum tier (Oneworld Emerald) by flying one long-haul business return to Asia or North America.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Only new reservations made between 3 May 2022 (00:00:01 UTC+3) and 10 May 2022 (23:59:59 UTC+3) are eligible for extra points.
- Travel period: 4 May–31 December 2022.
- Eligible routes: all Finnair marketed and Finnair/Norra operated routes.
- Eligible ticket types: all ticket types (Light, Classic, Flex) from all travel classes (Economy Class, Premium Economy, Business Class)
- Extra points are award points and tier points.
- Finnair Plus terms and conditions apply. Finnair reserves the right to make changes at any time.
- Remember to add your Finnair Plus member number on your reservation.