IHG-affiliated hotels in Taiwan offer up to 23% off rates for stays through June 30, 2022.
IHG One Rewards members must book a minimum of three nights before, and there is one night deposit required. There is no fee if you cancel 7 days before the stay date.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
READ MORE: IHG One Rewards Rate & Bonus Points Offers
I guess that IHG hasn’t gotten the message that Taiwan hasn’t reopened (looking at the offer URL). Perhaps readers in Taiwan can use these discounted rates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- ‘Advance Saver’ Campaign is available at Kimpton Da An Hotel, Regent Taipei, Hotel Indigo Kaohsiung Central Park, InterContinental Kaohsiung, Crowne Plaza Tainan, Holiday Inn Express Taichung Fengchia, Holiday Inn Express Taichung Park, Holiday Inn Express Chiayi, Holiday Inn Express Kaohsiung Love River.
- Requires at least 3 days advance booking. First night payment is required for deposit.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellation 7 days before the stay date. Otherwise, first night payment will be charged if you change or cancel the booking.
- Hotels participating in this campaign will have ‘Advance Saver Member Exclusive Rate’ displayed on their hotel detail page.
- ‘Advance Saver – Member Exclusive Rate’ apply to IHG® One Rewards members.
- Participating hotels may exclude certain dates from this campaign based on room occupancy.
- The published price is eligible for IHG® One Rewards member benefits, such as credits and miles. (For more information, please refer to IHG® One Rewards Terms and Conditions). The published prices do not include tax and service fees. Payments will be settled in local currency.
- Guests are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon successful booking. This campaign is also subject to the IHG® One Rewards Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
- This campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other room promotions during the same stay period unless the other room promotions expressly provide otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG has the right to terminate an account and/or revoke Points if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the guest is suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity.
- To the extent permitted by law, IHG and participating hotels may make change or discontinue the above promotion at any time.
- IHG shall not be held liable for any campaign suspension or termination caused by computer viruses, network failure, hacker attacks, telecommunication controls, and network transmission delays and failure.