Lufthansa Miles&More Double Status & HON Circle Miles For Lufthansa Group Flights Through June 30, 2022
Lufthansa Miles&More has announced a new campaign, offering Double Status & HON Circle Miles for flights with all Lufthansa Group airlines through June 30, 2022.
The promotion does not require active registration and miles will be added automatically to the member account post-flight activity, starting from the beginning of this campaign which was February 1, 2022.
It’s rather odd that Lufthansa suddenly comes out with this promotion, applying it to flights that were taken longer than weeks ago. Why not announce this earlier?
Nevertheless, this is another great opportunity to qualify or re-qualify for Lufthansa Miles&More Status and the promotion is split into two pieces:
- Double Status & HON Circle Miles for flights with all Lufthansa Group airlines through June 30, 2022
- Additional 2,000 Double Status & HON Circle Miles for intercontinental flights with all Lufthansa Group airlines from April 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022
Until 30.6.2022, you can earn double status and HON Circle miles on flights with Lufthansa Group airlines and selected airline partners – retroactively from 1.1.2022, too.1 You can also earn an extra 2,000 status or HON Circle miles on each intercontinental flight.
This should be a nice mileage booster for members who are booked on Lufthansa Group flights within the next four months. It has already been pretty easy to obtain Lufthansa status in 2021 and now it looks like the party will go on in 2022 which is good for those who weren’t able to requalify last year due to “dead year” which applies when a member has already qualified double for two years in a row.
It works like this
1. Quote your Miles & More service card number when booking or present it at check-in.
2. Your extra status and HON Circle miles will be credited automatically to your mileage account.
3. This offer of double miles is valid retroactively on flights from 1.1.2022. No registration is required.
All the Miles&More member has to do for this is fly and credit the itinerary to the Miles&More account. The bonus should be credited shortly after the flight if the 2021 campaign is any indicator.
Another great opportunity to earn Miles&More status. Let’s see if I can find some interesting fare to requalify my Senator status this year although I still have Singapore Airlines Star Alliance Gold.
Since Senator is good for two years that’s certainly something worth thinking about especially when there are some good premium fares available on the market and Covid doesn’t throw another wrench in the travel plans.
These are the Terms & Conditions for the campaign:
- Miles & More members will receive double status and HON Circle miles for flights within the travel period from 1.1. to 30.6.2022. This also applies to status and HON Circle miles awarded through the Executive Bonus. This offer is valid retroactively on flights from 1.1.2022.
- Miles & More members will receive the extra 2,000 status and HON Circle miles on each intercontinental flight within the travel period from 1.4. to 30.6.2022. There is no upper limit for the flight incentives.